At New Dover Road Surgery we aim to provide a high quality of clinical care for our patients in a caring and supportive manner. We will continually strive to improve the quality and range of services we offer and to communicate clearly and regularly with our patients. We will treat our patients with respect and dignity and involve them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- Keep our patients welfare as a priority for all we do
- Listen to our patients
- Promote the best clinical practice, share our expertise and refer to the appropriate service when necessary
- Continue with professional development and training and the promotion of governance with our team, also providing in teaching and participating in research
- Continue to innovate and respond to the changing provision of NHS services
- Work to promote our local services and facilities alongside ot clinical commissioning group
- Work with our patients to improve their health and encourage self-care where appropriate
- Use our resources in a wise and cost effective manner
- Encourage patient to use all NHS services responsibly
- Value and protect our staff
- To be caring and responsible
- To be trustworthy and have integrity
- To value all patients
- To value all staff
- To strive for excellence
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.